BHW Solicitors’ IT and Telecoms practice is one of only a handful in the East Midlands which is recommended by the Legal 500 guide.
BHW is a regional leader in IT and Telecoms contracts and is retained by several leading companies for its unique ability to combine legal, technical and commercial advice on IT contracts and infrastructure projects.
The Department regularly advises on:
- Software agreements;
- Software as a Service;
- Software development and licensing agreements;
- Software maintenance agreements;
- Hosting agreements;
- Hardware Supply agreements;
- IT infrastructure projects;
- Website development agreements;
- E-commerce agreements;
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Procurement and tendering for IT Projects; and
- Software development and implementation projects.
The IT and Telecoms team is led by Matt Worsnop. Matt is dual qualified as a Solicitor and an Electronic Systems Engineer (M.Eng) in software development, providing the department and its clients with a practical advantage in a very technical practice area.