Advice on alternative land use from expert agriculture solicitors

Agricultural business owners are ever more frequently having to look for ways to diversify their business. BHW will help you to implement new revenue streams with solid and practical advice on alternative land use.

Whether you are looking to obtain planning permission for a residential development, explore the opportunities for renewable energy projects, require a telecoms lease or are considering alternatives such as camping or festivals, you will likely require a change of use application. BHW’s agricultural solicitors will support you through the process to give your application the best chance of success.

BHW can also advise on wayleave agreements to grant a right of way over farmland.

Get in touch

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

News & Insights

The latest from our legal experts