Expert commercial property solicitors in Leicester
BHW’s industry leading commercial property solicitors can assist with all freehold and leasehold business property and land transactions.
BHW’s commercial property team is one of only nine in the whole of the East Midlands recommended by Chambers and Partners for Real Estate work. The department is also one of a handful of commercial property practices ranked in the top 200 in the UK by the Legal 500 guide.
We act on major commercial property acquisitions in shopping centres, high streets and retail parks around the UK, as well as routine property transactions for smaller businesses.
Our commercial property solicitors advise on all aspects of freehold and leasehold property transactions for their business clients. The commercial property department has sector-specific specialisms including agriculture, warehousing & distribution, retail, and secured lending.
From the outset, BHW’s commercial property team will outline the steps and costs involved and agree on a realistic timetable with you so that many of the frustrations and delays frequently experienced in commercial property transactions are avoided.
Typical transactions include:
- Advising landlords and tenants on leases of business premises;
- Buying and selling commercial properties for business clients
- Buying and selling commercial properties on behalf of pension schemes;
- Property management work such as licences, assignments and other deeds on behalf of both landlords and tenants;
- Security work acting on behalf of borrowers and lenders on refinancing;
- Corporate support work (advising on the property elements of corporate transactions such as sales of businesses);
- Advising on alternative land usage such as telecoms leases;
- The acquisition of major retail premises;
- The construction and letting of substantial distribution depots;
- Sale and leaseback of business premises;
- The acquisition of new head office premises for international clients and relocation;
- Taking leases of specialised data centre premises; and
- Buying and selling investment properties.