Due to continued growth, our busy Commercial Property department requires a Paralegal / Administrator to join the team.
The successful candidate will support the department’s fee earners to deliver exceptional client service by providing vital administrative assistance.
Key duties will include:
- file creation and client due diligence processes;
- file closing and archiving;
- generating correspondence and documentation;
- liaising with clients and organisations on the phone and dealing with basic enquiries;
- coordinate and attend meetings, prepare agendas and record minutes,
- completing administrative tasks such as document scanning, photocopying and filing as required;
- attending and participating in team meetings;
- maintaining the key dates reminder system;
- ensuring that client matter files are kept up to date, and
- other general administrative duties as and when required including answering external telephone calls, opening and sorting incoming post, franking outgoing post, door opening and client greeting.
Experience in a similar support or administrative role within a law firm would be beneficial, although further training will be provided.
We are looking for someone who is:
- capable of working towards tight deadlines and under pressure;
- enthusiastic, hardworking and can demonstrate initiative;
- organised and able to complete assigned tasks effectively and promptly;
- adaptable and accommodating;
- a smart and tidy appearance;
- good attention to detail; and
- ICT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel.
In return, BHW is able to provide an opportunity to develop within a leading Legal 500 and Chambers ranked Commercial Property department, alongside knowledgeable and experienced lawyers.
To apply for the position, please submit your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: £Depending on experience