Call our quote team on 0116 402 9000 for your tailored conveyancing quotation, or chat with the team above.
BHW operates East Midland’s leading conveyancing solicitors. BHW Conveyancing apply the foremost quality and assurance systems to ensure your conveyancing transaction reaches completion in industry-leading timescales.
Our conveyancing solicitors have years of experience handling all types of residential property transactions. Our conveyancing teams will work with everyone involved in the conveyancing process to ensure that all deadlines are met and that you get into your new home as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our conveyancing team are authorised to act for all of the UK’s major lenders. We have been awarded the Law Society’ Conveyancing Quality Standard (CQS) so you can be sure your property transaction is in safe hands.
Why Choose Us
- No call centres – speak directly to the conveyancing solicitor dealing with your file.
- Personal service with a smile – to our conveyancing team you are a name, not a number.
- A local firm of solicitors with a national reputation, specialising in conveyancing transactions.
- Fixed fee conveyancing service – guaranteeing you the best value service.
- A guarantee we won’t delay the conveyancing transaction.
To find out more visit: bhwconveyancing.com.
Fees displayed below are meant as a guide only and, in many cases, the actual fee charged will be less. For a no-obligation personalised conveyancing quotation please contact our Conveyancing team on 0116 289 7000.
For more information, see our article ‘How to Choose the Right Conveyancing Firm and Compare Conveyancing Quotes‘.
|Property Bracket||Our Fee|
|£0 – £100,000||£985 +VAT|
|£100,001 – £200,000||£1,035 +VAT|
|£200,001 – £300,000||£1,085 +VAT|
|£300,001 – £400,000||£1,135 +VAT|
|£400,001 – £500,000||£1,235 +VAT|
|£500,001 – £600,000||£1,285 +VAT|
|£600,001 – £700,000||£1,335 +VAT|
|£700,001 – £800,000||£1,385 +VAT|
|£800,001 – £900,000||£1,435 +VAT|
|£900,001 – £1,000,000||£1,485 +VAT|
|£1,000,001 +||£0.001% +VAT|
|Possible Additional Fees|
|ID Check||£40.00 +VAT|
|Stamp Duty Return Fee||£75.00 +VAT|
|Money Transfer Fee||£40.00 +VAT|
|Leasehold (if applicable)||£150.00 +VAT|
|Searches||£200 +VAT (approx.)|
|Possible Third-Party Disbursements|
|Bankruptcy search (per person)||£2.00 +VAT|
|Land Registry Search||£3.00 +VAT|
|Land Registry Title||£6.00 +VAT|
|Land Registry Fee||£330.00 +VAT|
|Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)||Subject to property price, visit the gov.uk SDLT page for more information|
VAT is charged at 20%.
In certain circumstances, additional fees maybe applicable:
- Acting for your lender (Mortgage Fee),
- Using an incentive scheme such as Help to Buy,
- Receiving a gifted deposit;
- Selling part of a title only;
- Requirement for Indemnity Insurance;
- Drafting of a Declaration of Trust;
- Sale/Purchase of unregistered land;
- Dealing with a restriction on title;
- Dealing with third party solicitors.
All estimates are based on a standard conveyancing transaction. Please note the Search fees may fluctuate depending on individual Local Authority charges. Our estimate of Land Registration fees is given on the basis that we can submit your application to HM Land Registry electronically, if this is not possible due to the nature of your transaction then the Land Registry will charge additional fees which we will pass on to you.
Although this is rare, where unforeseen or additional work is required it is charged at an hourly rate. Our hourly rates range from £100 – £300 plus VAT.