BHW Solicitors will be hosting their next Employment Law & HR ‘Virtual’ Big Breakfast meeting on Thursday, 26th November on Zoom (8:30am start).
Join Employment Partner, Amanda Badley and the employment team for an informal and interactive discussion about all things HR.
The employment team will update you on the latest HR and employment law developments. There will also be an opportunity to share ideas and best practices with fellow attendees.
Topics will include:
- Employment Update – focusing on the new coronavirus emergency measures introduced since October 2020.
- Disciplinaries – common HR problems and questions raised:
- When should an employer suspend?
- Can meetings be recorded?
- Who should conduct a disciplinary?
- What happens if an employee goes off sick during any process?
- Should an employer allow a family member/friend as a companion to meetings?
- Should appeal hearings be held as a “review” or “re-hearing”?
BHW’s Virtual Big Breakfast will be ideal for anyone responsible for HR issues within their business.
Due to limited availability, spaces are restricted to one per company.
Complete the form below to reserve your space and receive your Zoom invitation.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]