IT and Telecoms
BHW Solicitors’ IT and Telecoms practice is one of only a handful in the East Midlands which is recommended by both the Legal 500 guide and the Chambers and Partners directory, the latter noting our “excellent understanding of the IT contracting market”.
BHW is a regional leader in IT and Telecoms contracts and is retained by several leading companies for its unique ability to combine legal, technical and commercial advice on IT contracts and infrastructure projects.
The Department regularly advises on:
- Software agreements;
- Software as a Service;
- Software development and licensing agreements;
- Software maintenance agreements;
- Hosting agreements;
- Hardware Supply agreements;
- IT infrastructure projects;
- Website development agreements;
- E-commerce agreements;
- Procurement and tendering for IT Projects; and
- Software development and implementation projects.
Matt Worsnop the Partner, who heads the department, is dual qualified as a Solicitor and an Electronic Systems Engineer (M.Eng) in software development, providing the department and its clients with a technical advantage in a very technical practice area.
Please contact Matt Worsnop to discuss our IT and Telecom services
Phone: 0116 281 6235